Welcome to my blog. FOLLOW? | DASHBOARD?
Sweet Treats.
Entry


About


Shout


Links

Welcome :)


Hello. Welcome to FIFI's blog.
Feel free to navigate around. Thanks!


The Past :)


Credits


Skin+header designer : Ainnad_Rocks
Photos : Weheartit | Tumblr
Background : Kak Biyha
Smilies : Bouncy Bubbles

0 cookie(s) ● Thursday 8 December 2011 ● 20:36
i've watched over you , over all your loves and your long breakups ..
if you're always going to get hurt , it's better to be with me ..
look clearly - i just don't like it when you cry ..
it hurts me to see you in pain ..
BE MINE , i will love you , i will worry about you ..
i will take responsibility for you till the end ..
BE MINE , you know me , you're see me for all this time ..
i will proctect you till the end ..
do you hear me ? do you hear me ?
all those tear drenched memories , i hope they will all die within my embrace ..
even if i hear you softly swallowing your tears , with your broken heart , i will hide it ..
you are overflowing , as you're always been to me ..
as your scar increases ..
please come to me , cus i love your smile ..
cause i want to make you comfortable , at least for me to you ..
let's go together , don't walk the hard path , it wasn't easy for you ..
i just don't want you to go through that again ..
i worry if you 'll fight again , i worry if you'll hurt again ..
in your painful helplessness , this silent battle is too much for you ..
with my shield of worried in front of you ..
like a moon i revolve around you ..
take your extinguished love and look at me ..
i will cover your deeply wounded scar , i will make you smile , i will maeke you  mine !!!


Future